Over 27 years, METRONOMIA has successfully partnered with numerous clinical research service providers to offer their customers seamless capability packages tailored to individual needs and for maximum clinical development efficiency and effectiveness. Metronomia have carefully selected and verified providers of high-quality complimentary services to own data science expertise, for maximum flexibility and scalability of services and transparency in terms of time, effort and cost.
Whether you have an established preferred service provider or not, METRONOMIA is ideally positioned to collaborate with any company of your choice or to offer you options or alternatives from and beyond our network. Our network of collaborators is constantly expanding in anticipation of changes from the highly dynamic clinical research landscape and to best address your objectives.
- All phases of clinical studies, clinical investigations and observational studies
- First in human studies and Phase I facilities
- PK/PD studies and pharmacological consulting
- Data visualization
- Trial rescue
- Quality assurance audits & quality management systems
- Medical monitoring & pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory consultation
- Expert knowledge & experience in all clinical trial service areas
- Attractive cost-benefit-ratio due to low overheads, lean structure and service-on-demand (pay for what you need and use, not for “bells and whistles”)
- Standardization & consistency of data formats through all steps of development
- All managed via a single point of contact
About Clinical Trials Innovation Programme
Clinical Trials Innovation Programme is an invitation-only, premium event bringing together a mix of clinical research professionals and service providers in one stimulating environment.
Join us face to face to learn from the best in the drug development industry and have an opportunity to learn from their experiences. With an agenda covering the future of Clinical trials and drug development post COVID, Clinical Trials Innovation Programme 2022 will feature tailored sessions presented by the leading experts from across the globe.
We are bringing together the best in the industry to help you learn and grow, and accelerate your drug development journey. The experts will include thought leaders and visionaries from Danish Medicines Agency, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Travere Therapeutics, Biogen, Vifor Pharma, Medical Products Agency and much more.