World BI Groups (WBI) is the market leader with invitation only programs & its Event. Press Passes are entitled to:
- 1. Editorial Staff/Writers employed by a trade publication
- 2. Mainstream Media Outlet
- 3. Online Magazines
- 4. Freelance Writers/Contributing Editors or
If the event is being covered for a specific publication or topic-related article. In accepting a press pass, the recipient agrees to abide by WBI’s Press Policy.
Rules & Regulations
Press pass holders may be asked to leave at any time, for any reason, including violating the following protocol:
- • Media members are required to show press credentials.
- • Members of the media without proper ID will not be admitted.
- • Media members must identify themselves as media at all times. That includes, but is not limited to:
- • Displaying the Press Badge
- • While shooting questions during Q/A sessions, during interviews with featured speakers or attendees, give proper introduction including person & publication name.
- • At the registration desk, before entering the banquet hall
- • Conference materials are not included with press passes.
- • Refrain from tape recording unless you have prior consent of the individual (Speaker/Attendee or Delegate).
- • Media members are not to breach information protocols with direct business competitors or other conference-producing divisions of companies.
We humbly acquire that World BI Groups be mentioned in any article containing information gathered at an event. Tear sheets (article copies) and/or electronic copies of published articles should be submitted to WBI within 30 days of the event or when article/story appears in print or online.
Please send articles at firstname.lastname@example.org