Faster, more intelligent planning and business decision-making translates directly to better patient care, financial results, and resource efficiency. With increasing focus on granular traceability, regulatory responsiveness, and resilience in the face of disruption, pharmaceutical companies are pushed to break down silos and increase supply chain agility.
The o9 platform uniquely enables companies to make fast and better decisions – by providing one single platform for commercial, forecasting, supply chain, and financial planning. All powered by real-time data, from internal and external sources. On this platform, enterprises can:
- Model E2E flows from suppliers, manufacturing and distribution processes and segment based on multiple attributes, alternatives, and business rules
- Map and connect heterogeneous data from complex, multi-tier networks, to enable deep visibility and run reaction and optimization scenarios
- Run Demand and Supply matching based on transparent prioritization for constrained products
- Incorporate advanced Batch planning and remaining shelf-life in all planning workflows
- Optimize inventory using Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization to increase service level to patients, while reducing capital and write-off costs
- Manage country specific configurations and implement postponement and inventory positioning strategies
- Run what-if scenarios on trial, tender, regulatory, and policy outcomes and their operational and financial impacts across the whole chain
Knowledge Driven Supply Chain Digital Twin
Collect, cleanse & connect Master & Operations data, at scale, into digital knowledge. With its Enterprise Knowledge Graph model, o9 builds a Digital Twin of your physical Supply Chain. Activate a scalable, extensible, in-memory system for maintaining and managing master and operational data. Build true knowledge about each node in the end-to-end network.
End-to-end Supply Chain Visibility
Early warning & Supply and Demand Sensing. Deploy real time integration to transaction data from ERPs, IoT and digital sensors, and 3rd party supply chain logistics providers. See problems across the multi-tier supply chain and drive proactive actions.
Real Time Scenario Planning, What-ifs & Collaboration
What-if questions with real time answers to make collaborative decisions.: o9 has unique scenario planning capabilities that make it simple for planners to evaluate what-if questions. Cross-functional teams can collaborate on multiple scenarios and make smarter decisions together.
Supply Chain Control Tower
Automated decisions at scale to shape Demand and Supply and drive operations. o9’s EKG connects in real time to demand and supply events. Automated algorithms and scenarios evaluate impacts & options, drive automated decision making based on stored knowledge of risks and costs. It is a whole new ball game.
Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation programme 2022
Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation programme is a promising conference of World BI focusing on different aspects of supply chain challenges especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Get to know how supply chain professionals ensure the agility and visibility of the complex supply chains with the technological advancements in the world nowadays. Implement the robust supply chain plans as forecasted and monitoring the distribution network, keeping in mind the last mile delivery and patient centricity.
7th Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation Programme to be held in Basel, Switzerland on 10-11 May 2022.
8th Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics innovation Programme to be held in Munich, Germany on 23-24 November 2022.
This year Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation programme will come up with new flavors discussing all the challenges for a disrupted supply chain post covid, supply chain management and supply chain differentiation covering technological advancements. This conference is a blend of discussions featuring end-end supply chain, supply chain optimization, product security & authentication and regulatory compliance. Speakers & Delegates from MSD, GSK, Novo Nordisk, Vifor Pharma, Bayer, Johnson and Johnson, Novartis, Cytvia, Clover Biopharma and many more are looking forward to joining this conference