Biobide is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) with more than 17 years of experience specialized in the zebrafish animal model, offering TAILOR MADE pre-clinical toxicity and efficacy studies to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Chemical, Cosmetic and Tobacco companies under the 3Rs (Replacement, Reduction and Refinement of animals).
Our main aim is to accelerate our Clients R&D process minimizing risks through zebrafish animal model, adding value to clients R&D&i mainly in preclinical toxicology, efficacy and disease models development. The company is specialized in zebrafish working under Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and thanks to our automated and innovative tools, Biobide has developed and validated several fast and cost-effective Toxicity and Efficacy Assays, as well as disease model generation to be used in the preclinical stages.
We are experts developing Tailor Made Solutions based on Customer´s requirements, such us generating in different therapeutic areas, validation of diverse targets as well as customization of implemented assays.
In conclusion, our aim is to be your zebrafish partner.
- Target Validation (with morpholinos and CRISPANTS)
- Disease Models Generation
- Toxity Assays: Multitox Assay Acutetox Assay, Teratox/Reprotox Assays, Cardiotox Assay, Hepatotox Assay, Behaviour Alteration's Assay, Ototox Assay, Nephrotox Assay, Muscletox Assay and Ecotox Assays (in zebrafish, algae and daphnia).
- Efficacy Assays: Cancer (angiogenesis inhibition, tumoral models...), CNS (Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease, Epilepsy, Neuroprotection...), Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Orphan Diseases.
- Tailor Made Solutions: we are experts on setting up different assay depending on our clients’ requirements.
Find all of our Technical Sheets on our web page: http://biobide.com/
About Drug Discovery Innovation Programme 2022
Drug Discovery Innovation Programme is an invitation-only and one of the best platforms to learn the latest insights and develop lasting business relationships.
This year’s Drug Discovery Innovation Programme will highlight the challenges discovery pipelines have faced due to COVID-19 and will put a spotlight on thec adoption of technology to finding the solutions.
With over 100+ attendees, learn how modernization in R&D processes is fundamentally changing what the drug discovery research will look like in the next two to five years.
So, join us in 2022 for an in-person experience and 2-days of top-level strategic content and the current scientific insights, networking, and discussions from leading global pharmaceutical R&D executives.
Companies in attendance for 2022 will include Servier Pharmaceuticals, Monte Rosa Therapeutics, University of Oxford, WPD Pharmaceuticals, AISA Therapeutics, Anima Biotech, PDC*line Pharma, Eli Lillly and Company, Symphogen, IRB Barcelona, Axonis Therapeutics, Genentech, Arakis Therapeutics, Johnson & Johnson, Amgen, Revitale Pharma, Progenra Inc, CERo Therapeutics, Merck and much more.