Are you looking for safe and efficient transportation of pharma & healthcare products? Would support from a reliable logistics provider help you to focus on the health and well-being of your patients? From personalized medicine, through to medical devices and medical equipment, you need to deliver your pharma and healthcare products to locations all over the world, often on a tight schedule. Choose a partner you can rely on to handle the specific challenges of end-to-end visibility and regulatory compliance required by your sensitive products. You can trust them to help you on every step of the journey. They offer their integrated and customizable KN PharmaChain to decrease write-off, mitigate risks and deliver a safe and positive consumer experience.
They can help you to:
- Simplify the complexity of the industry through advice and a customized solution created by their teams of GxP-certified (Good Practice in pharma) experts
- Relax knowing that their teams are fully certified by the Centre of Excellence for Independent Validators (CEIV) and audited regularly by the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with 24/7/365 proactive monitoring of the temperature, humidity, and location of your critical shipments to ensure integrity and compliance are maintained
- Mitigate risk through their risk management tool which helps select the best carrier and route for your individual shipments
- Safely bring new drugs and medical protocols to market with clinical trial and priority solutions of QuickSTAT - industry-leading cell & gene therapy and personalised medicine logistics provider
Future-proof solutions for your supply chain. Software AND a Service
As an experienced 4PL provider, they combine leading technologies with proven supply chain know-how. Their data-centric IT architecture integrates more than 40 technology partners in one intuitive platform and enables smooth collaboration with all partners within the supply chain. Experts in eight control centers around the world help you manage your supply chain based on accurate, real-time data and predictive, actionable insights.
Supply chain consulting and design
Are you looking for a dedicated partner to identify untapped potential in your supply chain?
Finding the right balance for your business is a complicated task. Topics like growth, budgeting, risk mitigation, and compliance can take time and distract you from larger optimization goals. It can be difficult to know where to start, what innovations are relevant to your business, and how to lobby your senior leadership to focus on structural improvement of your supply chain.
At Kuehne+Nagel, they offer you an independent analysis of your entire supply chain that reveals opportunities for optimization. No matter what industry you are in, their team can support you. Their logistics experience and cross-industry know-how give us valuable insights into how they can improve your business.
You get realistic solutions that align with your business strategy and help you achieve your goals. You can rely on their knowledge of industry best practices to help your business reduce costs, increase profit margins and boost productivity. Get guidance on digitization, automation, and other transformational projects. They are a reliable business partner with a genuine interest in your business. You can rest assured that their proven methodology and business analysis will add value to your business.
They have experience with the following strategic and tactical services:
- Alignment of sales and operations planning
- transportation and inventory management
- Outsourcing and process reengineering
- Merge in Transit - Sales Order Management
- Optimization of transport planning
- Efficient consolidation and cross-docking
About Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation Programme 2022
Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation programme is a promising conference of World BI, focusing on different aspects of supply chain challenges especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Get to know how supply chain professionals ensure the agility and visibility of the complex supply chains with the technological advancements in the world nowadays. Implement the robust supply chain plans as forecasted and monitoring the distribution network, keeping in mind the last mile delivery and patient centricity.
7th Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation Programme to be held in Basel, Switzerland on 10-11 May 2022.
8th Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics innovation Programme to be held in Munich, Germany on 23-24 November 2022.
This year Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation programme will come up with new flavors discussing all the challenges for a disrupted supply chain post covid, supply chain management and supply chain differentiation covering technological advancements. This conference is a blend of discussions featuring end-end supply chain, supply chain optimization, product security & authentication and regulatory compliance.
Speakers & delegates such as MSD, GSK, Novo Nordisk, Vifor Pharma, Bayer, Johnson and Johnson, Novartis, Cytvia, Clover Biopharma and many more are looking forward to joining this conference.