Exeltainer is a company specializing in providing technical solutions for the transportation of thermo-sensitive products, mainly in the biopharmaceutical field. With more than two decades of experience, its unique focus is on the design and manufacture of bespoke products and solutions conceived and designed according to specific needs. Exeltainer is one of the few manufacturing firms that always builds to measure, which allows their clients not only to obtain a product tailored to them, but also to achieve major savings in the areas of logistics and transport.
Quality is never outsourced
- 100% in-house manufacturing of every component of our insulated kits (PCM and Water-based Gelpacks, High-density PU Panel, etc.).
- In-house R+D thermal laboratory managed by experienced engineers and packaging experts.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified to improve customer service through cutting-edge insulated shipping solutions.
Meeting your supply chain needs
- 100% Tailor-made Insulated shipping solutions covering wide range of payload and duration.
- Water-based ice packs for cost-effective pack-out and PCM icepacks with extreme thermal stability.
- Single packout & zero benchtime solutions available.
- Tested/Qualified to AFNOR and ISTA profile (specific profile upon request).
Parcel Shipper Solutions
- 48-120 hours protection for refrigerated (+2-8ºC), CRT (+15-25ºC) and Frozen (-20ºC) products.
- Tailor-made solutions upon request.
- Available with both Water-based and PCM ice packs.
- Pre-qualified to the internationally recognised profile and ISTA profile (qualification data available upon request).
Pallet Shipper Solutions
- +120 hours protection for refrigerated (+2-+8ºC) and CRT (+15-+25ºC) products.
- Available in 7 most common sizes for airfreight transportation options: Narrow Body, Low-Level Deck, MPS, LD7, Single US Pallet, etc.
- Available with both Water-based ice packs.
- Pre-qualified to internationally recognized profiles and ISTA profiles (qualification data available upon request).
Reusable (Pay per Use) Solutions
- +96 hours protection for refrigerated (+2-8ºC) and CRT (+15-25ºC) products.
- Payloads available from 6 to 36 L.
- Temperature monitoring on demand.
- Pre-qualified to internationally recognized profiles with temperature range between -2ºC and +40ºC (qualification data available upon request).
- Ready to use solutions.
About Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation Programme 2022
Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation programme is a promising conference of World BI, focusing on different aspects of supply chain challenges especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Get to know how supply chain professionals ensure the agility and visibility of the complex supply chains with the technological advancements in the world nowadays. Implement the robust supply chain plans as forecasted and monitoring the distribution network, keeping in mind the last mile delivery and patient centricity.
7th Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation Programme to be held in Basel, Switzerland on 10-11 May 2022.
8th Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics innovation Programme to be held in Munich, Germany on 23-24 November 2022.
This year Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation programme will come up with new flavors discussing all the challenges for a disrupted supply chain post covid, supply chain management and supply chain differentiation covering technological advancements. This conference is a blend of discussions featuring end-end supply chain, supply chain optimization, product security & authentication and regulatory compliance.
Speakers & delegates such as MSD, GSK, Novo Nordisk, Vifor Pharma, Bayer, Johnson and Johnson, Novartis, Cytvia, Clover Biopharma and many more are looking forward to joining this conference.