Eurofins Advinus is your trusted partner for specialized discovery, preclinical and early clinical services. With over 30 years of GLP experience we have a proven track record of successfully delivering many integrated and stand-alone projects to meet our partner’s requirements.
We offer end-to-end services for drug discovery and a complete IND package that includes Safety Assessment and Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetic (DMPK) studies along with Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) services. The team at Eurofins Advinus has helped advance R&D programs within defined timelines and with highest level of quality for partners across the globe.
Our drug discovery services include medicinal and synthetic chemistry, ADMET/DMPK and Discovery Biology across various therapeutic areas. We offer unparalleled combination of experienced scientists and technological resources ensuring consistency and precision in our deliverables.
- Hit-to-Lead Optimization to candidate identification
- Iterative cycles comprise IP free scaffold design by analogue approach, fast follow-on approach & CADD support
- Synthesis, screening & SAR analysis
- Multi-parameter analysis & optimization for potency, selectivity, ADME & PK
- Expertise in designing & synthesis of PROTACs & Peptides
Synthesis Capabilities and Services
- 15+ year history of delivering high quality organic synthesis expertise -mg to multigram
- Synthesis of Heterocyclic or non-heterocyclic drug-like small molecules includes aliphatic, alicyclic, aromatic, carbohydrates, prodrug (phosphate/non-phosphate). We also offer synthesis of scaffolds, building blocks, reference compound, metabolites, and impurities
- Peptide Synthesis - linear, cyclic, branched, lactam and stapled peptide which includes solid and solution phase synthesis.
- PROTACs - PROTAC chemistry expertise in designing and synthesis of novel crosslinker, various E3 ligand and synthesis of diverse novel scaffold for POI.
- Library Synthesis - Extensive experience in performing and optimizing Tailor-made and Hit to Lead focused Libraries synthesis
- Capability of performing complex, high-pressure vessels enable gas-phase chemistries, including hydrogenation (autoclave) and carbonylation
- SciFinder: Unlimited access to scientists
- ChemAxon tools (Marvin) for Calculating Physiochemical Properties
- Permeability across Caco-2 cells, MDCK cells (in vitro)
- IV & PO PK – Absolute bioavailability in rodents and non-rodents
- For screening lead like molecules
- PK assessment of different formulations
- Plasma protein binding (in vitro)
- Blood to plasma partitioning (in vitro)
- Volume of distribution from IV PK data
- Microsomal Stability in Tox species and Human (in vitro)
- Efflux transporter substrate identification.
- Metabolism by human CYPs (in vitro)
- Inhibition of human CYPs (in vitro)
- Induction of human CYPs (in vitro)
- Metabolite structure identification
- Metabolites in bile
- 14C ADME studies – mass balance and tissue distribution
- Bioanalytical services
- Stable cell line generation
- Cloning and Over-expression
- Protein purification and Characterization
- Biomarker studies
- PBMCs derived from Blood
- Flow cytometry and FACS
- Immunological techniques
- Enzyme assays: Inhibition, activation, kinetic analyses
- Functional Assays: Cell signalling (Gs, Gi, Gq, GTPγS), substrate uptake, ion flux, glycolysis, glycogenesis, mechanism of action and PD marker studies
- Ligand binding assays
- OECD In Vitro assays
- In Vitro Phototoxicity
- In Vitro Dermal Absorption (Franz cell) assay
Molecular and Cell Biology
In Vitro Assays
In Vivo Pharmacology - Efficacy studies in various therapeutic areas
Choose Eurofins Advinus As Your Partner –
- In depth expertise across gene families
- High quality candidate generation
- Minimizing discovery time and costs at every step
- Flexible business models
- 15+ years of experience for novel, first-in-class targets as well as fast follow-on targets and have produced multiple assets that are in preclinical and clinical development
- A one-stop end-to-end solution for all your Drug Discovery, Preclinical Development (IND and CMC) requirements.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
About Drug Discovery Innovation Programme 2023
Drug Discovery Innovation Programme is an invitation-only and one of the best platforms to learn the latest insights and develop lasting business relationships.
This year’s Drug Discovery Innovation Programme will highlight the challenges discovery pipelines have faced due to COVID-19 and will put a spotlight on thec adoption of technology to finding the solutions.
With over 100+ attendees, learn how modernization in R&D processes is fundamentally changing what the drug discovery research will look like in the next two to five years.
So, join us in 2023 for an in-person experience and 2-days of top-level strategic content and the current scientific insights, networking, and discussions from leading global pharmaceutical R&D executives.
Companies in attendance for 2023 will include Servier Pharmaceuticals, Monte Rosa Therapeutics, University of Oxford, WPD Pharmaceuticals, AISA Therapeutics, Anima Biotech, PDC*line Pharma, Eli Lillly and Company, Symphogen, IRB Barcelona, Axonis Therapeutics, Genentech, Arakis Therapeutics, Johnson & Johnson, Amgen, Revitale Pharma, Progenra Inc, CERo Therapeutics, Merck and much more.