BOMI GROUP is an Italian multinational company leader in the field of integrated logistics serving the Healthcare sector. Bomi Group is the logistics partner of more than 150 customers worldwide, including the main players in the medical devices, in vitro diagnostics, biomedical and pharmaceutical sectors. The Group is present through its subsidiaries and affiliates in 20 countries around the world, with a particular focus in Europe and South America, employs over 3,000 employees and has its own fleet with which it makes daily deliveries to hospitals, clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and home patients.
End-to-End supply chain management
The competitive advantage lies in being able cover all steps of the supply chain, from production to warehouses distribution until delivery of the product to end recipients
Quality & Licences
- Pharmaceutical products licence
- Narcotics and Food supplements products licence
- GMP compliance Quarantine Area
- API semi-finished and raw materials licensed storage
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 13485:2016
- ISO 14001:2015
The global forwarding through
The cool chain specialized Health Forwarder
Worldwide network covering more than 60 Countries across the world
- Multimodal transport capabilities
- Shipments from -40°C to +25°C
- Quality Management System ISO 9001, GDP and IATA CEIV certified. AEO-F license
- Thermal shock sensitive goods, pharmaceuticals and DGR shipments expertise
The last mile deliveries through
Direct temperature-controlled fleet
GDP and Health regulations compliance
- Insulated and Refrigerated Vehicles
- Active and passive temperature (dry-ice management)
- Real Time monitoring for: o Temperature range o Security and Track o Anomalies and Maintenance
- Last mile deliveries to hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and home patients
About Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation Programme 2022
Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation programme is a promising conference of World BI, focusing on different aspects of supply chain challenges especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Get to know how supply chain professionals ensure the agility and visibility of the complex supply chains with the technological advancements in the world nowadays. Implement the robust supply chain plans as forecasted and monitoring the distribution network, keeping in mind the last mile delivery and patient centricity.
7th Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation Programme to be held in Basel, Switzerland on 10-11 May 2022.
8th Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics innovation Programme to be held in Munich, Germany on 23-24 November 2022.
This year Pharma Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation programme will come up with new flavors discussing all the challenges for a disrupted supply chain post covid, supply chain management and supply chain differentiation covering technological advancements. This conference is a blend of discussions featuring end-end supply chain, supply chain optimization, product security & authentication and regulatory compliance.
Speakers & delegates such as MSD, GSK, Novo Nordisk, Vifor Pharma, Bayer, Johnson and Johnson, Novartis, Cytvia, Clover Biopharma and many more are looking forward to joining this conference.