To get the latest updates about WORLDBI
AND YES! We hate spam too!!
Click here to navigate where you left last time
A management graduate in Logistics and Supply Chain from one of the best business schools in Asia, S.P.Jain Center of Management, having hands-on experience in Sourcing, Logistics, Supply Chain, Operation and Project Management.
Philippe is a TEDx and inspirational speaker, a digitalisation activist, a futurist and a mentor/coach with a proven record of accomplishment especially in the IT, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industries.He is regularly speaking at major events in Europe but also in Asia where he became an Industry Advisor for IoTSG, the Singapore based biggest special interest group around the Internet of Things in South East Asia, beginning of 2018. While being quite knowledgeable on most of the new digital trends where he got also a certification on Artificial Intelligence from the University of Helsinki, Finland in summer 2018, Philippe is a big supporter of sustainability and an adept of Pr. Gunter Pauli’s Blue Economy.
Sharon has established a global function for strategic planning, business analytics and end to end visibility for TEVA, designing global planning processes, forecast & monitoring for Distribution Centers and transportation for the company, as well as managing interfaces and joint initiatives with Global Supply Chain. He has been with TEVA for over 11 years in a range of senior operations roles. Prior to TEVA Sharon worked at Intel and Manpower.
Sapan has 10 years of cross-functional experience spanning across supply chain operations (pan Europe for direct to consumer business), sales and operations planning, international logistics, customer service (4 countries), business transformation, business integration, operational excellence, business development, and sales. Sapan has:
• International work experience across (India,) Croatia, Belgium and the United Kingdom
• Leading supply chain, logistics, customer service and ERP (IT) operations teams with accountability to deliver and excel on the KPI performance
• Designed the S& OP process for the firm in 2013 (in a project along with McKinsey & Co.) and Implemented the process across the organization
-Led to significant improvements (and thus reliability) in the KPI scores, resulting in high negotiating power of BU in the trade-off decisions (during executive S&OP)
- Led to optimization of raw materials inventory (resulting from
• Part of several regulatory audits (MHRA and FAGG) with a clean track record
• Led the sales and operations planning of Cipla Europe
• Project managed an 8 months long program (sponsored by the top management) on changing the business model of the firm in Europe- deciding and implementing some key (and tough) business decisions
Senior Executive with international experience in market leading pharmaceutical firms. Strategic and tactical corporate roles within startups and global companies with $5-20B business on yearly basis.
Expert in analyzing, restructuring and managing complex cross-functional processes through the experience of some of the biggest integrations in the pharmaceutical business.
Respected leader in Supply Chain, Business Development and Commercial operations. Recognized as an effective bridge builder in the space between these functions.